Due to epidemiological situation Italian Visa Centres are temporarily closed.
In order to communicate with the clients, our call-centre will continue to provide all the necessary information by telephone numbers:
Almaty +7 (727) 3356117
Nur-Sultan +7 (7172) 266 307
Atyrau +7 (7122) 97 39 15
Ust-Kamenogorsk +7 (7232) 70 20 21
Shymkent +7 (7252) 39 42 45
Further news and instructions will be published on our site.
To the order by Italian Embassy, starting from March 18th 2020, visa applications for Malta will not be accepted. Citizens planning visit to Malta must apply to the Embassy of Malta in Moscow.
According to information from Italian Embassy, starting from March 18th to April 18th 2020 inclusive, Schengen borders will be closed. Entry into the member states of Schengen Agreement is prohibited for all categories of citizens (exception for diplomats, transit passengers, family members of EU citizens).
The Italian Embassy in the Republic of Kazakhstan informs, that all Kazakhstan citizens or residents, who received an entry visa to Italy from February 1st to June 30th inclusive, and, due to the COVID-19 epidemic situation, postponed, but not cancelled their booked trips, are entitled to a new entry visa for free by providing the relevant documents. For a new one, it will be enough to present a passport with an unused Italian Schengen visa and confirmation of an Italian hotel or travel agency, that the trip was postponed without requesting reimbursement of expenses. Also applicants must provide filled in application form, certificate of insurance and flight tickets. The Embassy also informs that citizens, who applied for a visa through the Visa Application Centers in Kazakhstan will not be charged with a service fee.
To the order by Italian Embassy, visa applications will not be accepted due to the change in Euro exchange rate:
- Atyrau, Ust-Kamenogorsk and Shymkent offices starting from March 23th 2020;
- Almaty office starting from March 26th 2020;
- Nur-Sultan office starting from March 27th 2020.
Starting with foregoing dates and until March 31st 2020, all the offices will be operating exclusively for the issuance of passports.
By order of the Embassy visa applications with departure dates 10.03.2020 – 03.04.2020 inclusive, will not be accepted, starting from today March 10th 2020. Further information will be posted on our site, according to the additional instructions from the Embassy.
Starting with February 2nd 2020 Visa fee will be changed from 60 euro to 80 euro.
Visa fee for minors from 6 till 12 years of age will be changed from 35 euro to 40 euro.
Visa applications may be submitted 6 months prior the trip (9 months for seamen).
ITALIAN EMBASSY IN NUR-SULTAN (ASTANA)
In accordance with the rules of the Schengen area, the Italian Embassy in Nur-Sultan reserves the right to consider an application for a visa for longer than the specified period.
- in person
1) by one of the family members with the documents confirming a relationship (marriage certificate for spouses, birth certificate for parents and children) — in original and in copy. In case surname was changed, additional supporting documents should be provided (for example: marriage certificate or certificate of changing name);
2) by a person acting under the power of attorney if submitting documents in one of the branch offices of LLC Visa Management Service Kazakhstan. If an applicant is living, working or registered outside the city of submittion authorized representatives should present the following documents: notarized power of attorney (original and 1 copy), copy of identity card of the trustee.
Please note, that a foreign citizen with a long-term Kazakh entry visa, can apply for a visa to the Italian Embassy in Nur-Sultan only if the Kazakh visa allows multiple entry and stay in the Republic of Kazakhstan for more than 90 days.
- it is advised,if you plan any other trip or you need to fly before your departure to Italy and you need the visa by a certain deadline we recommend you to submit additional documents such as copies of your tickets, hotel bookings in the country/ countries you are going to visit. No documents can be attached after the submission.
LLC “Visa Management Service Kazakhstan” and the Italian Embassy in Nur-Sultan recommend to beware of people offering services related to applying for visas on the street, with signs “Visa Center of Italy”, “Visa Center” and others, as well as those who advertise preferential channels for receiving visas.