To the order by Italian Embassy, visa applications will not be accepted due to the change in Euro exchange rate:
- Almaty office starting from December 21st 2020 (the last available date for submission of documents is 14.12 and 18.12.2020);
- Nur-Sultan office starting from December 22nd 2020 (the last available date for submission of documents is 21.12.2020).
Starting with foregoing dates and until December 31st 2020 all the offices will be operating exclusively for the issuance of passports, the issuance of passports is only one time in a week - Monday.
Starting with December 2nd 2020 Service fee of VMS will be changed from 9300 tenge to 13950 tenge.
starting from 09.11.2020 the call-centre number of Nur-Sultan is changing.
The new number: +7-7172-725-077.
Announcement DPCM, from September 7, 2020 – Entry of people, including non-cohabitants, who have confirmed and stable affective relationships in Italy
According to the Decree of the President of the Council of Ministers of Italy from September 7, 2020, entry into the national territory is allowed to reach the domicile / home / residence of a person specified in paragraphs f and h of Art. 4 p. 1 of the Decree of the Prime Minister of Italy of August 7, 2020
including those with whom there is no cohabitation, but there is are permanent and confirmed personal affective relationships. The affective relationship concerns only couples, not family members. Concerned persons can make an appointment at VMS Visa Application Centre in Nur-Sultan/Almaty to apply for a tourist visa.
In addition to the documents required for applying for a tourist visa, you must provide also:
1) a declaration of responsibility from an inviting person for confirming the fact of permanent and stable personal affective relationships accompanied by a copy of a valid identity document;
2) a personally signed statement to receive an accompanying consular note to facilitate boarding.
Persons who already have a valid Schengen visa can apply for the accompanying consular note via e-mail email@example.com. There should be also in attachment a copy of a travel document, valid visa and the above declaration of responsibility for confirming the fact of a permanent and stable personal relationship from the inviting person, with attachment of a copy of a valid identity document.
It’s strongly recommended to travel to Italy with direct flights whenever possible.
Kindly note that the quarantine obligation (14 days) is required for tourist visa holders.
Please read carefully the following information published under the link:
and in particular with a section on mandatory isolation (quarantine) to be spent at the address that each one is free to indicate on the self-certification model (auto certificazione) downloadable from the aforementioned site.
As required by Article 76 of the Consolidated Law on administrative documentation, anyone who makes false statements is required to take responsibility for the crime of forgery pursuant to the Criminal Code and special laws on the subject.
These directives come into effect on September 8, 2020 and are valid until October 7, 2020.
Due to the deterioration of the epidemiological situation in the Republic of Kazakhstan and the toughening quarantine measures, the offices in the cities of Nur-Sultan and Almaty will be opened once a week - Monday from 9.00 to 18.00.
In order to communicate with the clients, our call-centre will continue to provide all the necessary information by telephone numbers:
Almaty +7 (727) 3356117
Nur-Sultan +7 (7172) 725-077
Atyrau +7 (7122) 97 39 15
Ust-Kamenogorsk +7 (7232) 70 20 21
Shymkent +7 (7252) 39 42 45
Further news and instructions will be published on our site.
Italian Visa Centre will resume its work in Nur-Sultan beginning with May 18th 2020, in Almaty on May 25th 2020.
All customers are strictly required to wear mask when visiting Centre!
To the order by Italian Embassy, starting from March 18th 2020, visa applications for Malta will not be accepted. Citizens planning visit to Malta must apply to the Embassy of Malta in Moscow.
The Italian Embassy in the Republic of Kazakhstan informs, that all Kazakhstan citizens or residents, who received an entry visa to Italy from February 1st to June 30th inclusive, and, due to the COVID-19 epidemic situation, postponed, but not cancelled their booked trips, are entitled to a new entry visa for free by providing the relevant documents. For a new one, it will be enough to present a passport with an unused Italian Schengen visa and confirmation of an Italian hotel or travel agency, that the trip was postponed without requesting reimbursement of expenses. Also applicants must provide filled in application form, certificate of insurance and flight tickets. The Embassy also informs that citizens, who applied for a visa through the Visa Application Centers in Kazakhstan will not be charged with a service fee.
Starting with February 2nd 2020 Visa fee will be changed from 60 euro to 80 euro.
Visa fee for minors from 6 till 12 years of age will be changed from 35 euro to 40 euro.
Visa applications may be submitted 6 months prior the trip (9 months for seamen).
ITALIAN EMBASSY IN NUR-SULTAN (ASTANA)
In accordance with the rules of the Schengen area, the Italian Embassy in Nur-Sultan reserves the right to consider an application for a visa for longer than the specified period.
- in person
1) by one of the family members with the documents confirming a relationship (marriage certificate for spouses, birth certificate for parents and children) — in original and in copy. In case surname was changed, additional supporting documents should be provided (for example: marriage certificate or certificate of changing name);
2) by a person acting under the power of attorney if submitting documents in one of the branch offices of LLC Visa Management Service Kazakhstan. If an applicant is living, working or registered outside the city of submittion authorized representatives should present the following documents: notarized power of attorney (original and 1 copy), copy of identity card of the trustee.
Please note, that a foreign citizen with a long-term Kazakh entry visa, can apply for a visa to the Italian Embassy in Nur-Sultan only if the Kazakh visa allows multiple entry and stay in the Republic of Kazakhstan for more than 90 days.
- it is advised,if you plan any other trip or you need to fly before your departure to Italy and you need the visa by a certain deadline we recommend you to submit additional documents such as copies of your tickets, hotel bookings in the country/ countries you are going to visit. No documents can be attached after the submission.
LLC “Visa Management Service Kazakhstan” and the Italian Embassy in Nur-Sultan recommend to beware of people offering services related to applying for visas on the street, with signs “Visa Center of Italy”, “Visa Center” and others, as well as those who advertise preferential channels for receiving visas.