ITALIAN EMBASSY IN NUR-SULTAN (ASTANA)
Since the considerable increase in Visa applications to Italy during the high season, it is notified that the terms of consideration of documents will increase for:
7 working days for Nur-Sultan,
9 working days for Almaty,
11 working days for Atyrau, Ust-Kamenogorsk and Shymkent
These terms are approximate, taking into account feasible supplementary verifications. It is recommended to apply for the Visa in advance, with a considerable period before the supposed trip.
To the order by Italian Embassy, visa applications will not be accepted due to the change in Euro exchange rate:
- Atyrau, Ust-Kamenogorsk, Shymkent and Almaty offices – starting from June 24th 2019;
- Nur-Sultan office starting from June 26th 2019.
Starting with foregoing dates and until June 30th 2019, all the offices will be operating exclusively for the issuance of passports.
Please be attentive while reading the information below before coming to the Visa center VMS.
Schengen visa is valid for the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
In order to present the documents at VMS office an appointment is required. An appointment can be made on our web-page (“Book an appointment”).
For the purpose of more effective service and time-saving all applicants are kindly advised to book an appointments in advance and to come for the document submission at the appointed time.
In visa center, as a security measure and for the purpose of providing effective work, using mobile phones and electronic devices is not permitted. Mobile phones should be switched off during the whole period of stay in the Italian visa center
Kindly note documents can be submitted not earlier than 90 days before the trip
At the request of the Italian Embassy in Nur-Sultan city, Visa application center “VMS” can take only those visa applications, which require a passport after the following dates:
- from 7 working days for visa applications submitted to the Visa Centre in Nur-Sultan;
- from 9 working days for visa applications submitted to the Visa Center in Almaty;
- from 11 working days for visa applications submitted to the Visa Center in Atyrau, Ust-Kamenogorsk and Shymkent;
(Not counting the date of application)
In accordance with the rules of the Schengen area, the Italian Embassy in Nur-Sultan reserves the right to consider an application for a visa for longer than the specified period.
It is recommended to apply for the Visa in advance, with a considerable period before the supposed trip.
Documents can be submitted:
- in person
If the applicant has already provided his fingerprint he/she can authorize another person to submit his visa application only in the following cases:
1) by one of the family members with the documents confirming a relationship (marriage certificate for spouses, birth certificate for parents and children) — in original and in copy. In case surname was changed, additional supporting documents should be provided (for example: marriage certificate or certificate of changing name);
2) by a person acting under the power of attorney if submitting documents in one of the branch offices of LLC Visa Management Service Kazakhstan. If an applicant is living, working or registered outside the city of submittion authorized representatives should present the following documents: notarized power of attorney (original and 1 copy), copy of identity card of the trustee
Foreign citizens are required to provide documents proving their legal stay in the Republic of Kazakhstan, such as residence permit or registration, migration card; patent; or permission to work (originals and copies).
Please note, that a foreign citizen with a long-term Kazakh entry visa, can apply for a visa to the Italian Embassy in Nur-Sultan only if the Kazakh visa allows multiple entry and stay in the Republic of Kazakhstan for more than 90 days.
For all questions related to the types of visas, requirements for documents, the process of submitting and location of offices, you can contact us by e-mail. For details…
- it is advised,if you plan any other trip or you need to fly before your departure to Italy and you need the visa by a certain deadline we recommend you to submit additional documents such as copies of your tickets, hotel bookings in the country/ countries you are going to visit. No documents can be attached after the submission.
- applicants are advised to apply for a visa at the Embassy of the country of the main destination (where applicant intends to stay longer). If the itinerary is planned to make several consecutive stays of approximately the same length in various Schengen States, in this case the applicant should go to the Embassy of the country of the first entry into the Schengen Area.
- You can add the following documents to your application: information letters and letters explaining motives to the Italian Embassy in Nur-Sultan, itinerary and Visa annulationrequests.
Kindly note that the Embassy reserves the right to request further documentation
IMPORTANT TO KNOW!
LLC «Visa Management Service Kazakhstan» is the only commercial company authorized by the Italian Embassy in Nur-Sultan to provide Italian visa application services in Kazakhstan. LLC «Visa Management Service Kazakhstan» carries out its activities for the reception of visa applications ONLY on the territory of visa centers. Also on the territory of visa centers you can get additional services
The documents for Italian visa could be submitted directly at the Embassy of Italy (only through On-Line booking service) as an official Italian mission in Republic of Kazakhstan . Alternatively the documents can be submitted through the outsourced authorized partner LLC “Visa Management Service Kazakhstan”.
All intermediaries offering paid services to facilitate the submission of documents and obtain a visa (filling in the application form for visa, insurance, hotel reservations, ticket reservations and others) ARE NOT the employees of LLC “Visa Management Service Kazakhstan”. LLC «Visa Management Service Kazakhstan» is not responsible for the actions of these people.
LLC “Visa Management Service Kazakhstan” and the Italian Embassy in Nur-Sultan recommend to beware of people offering services related to applying for visas on the street, with signs “Visa Center of Italy”, “Visa Center” and others, as well as those who advertise preferential channels for receiving visas.
We draw your attention to the fact that the unsettled way of applying for a visa may provoke the visa refusal.
Due to security reasons we do not allow applicants to be accompanied with friends, relatives or acquaintances. However, one family member is allowed to accompany hearing-impaired / physically challenged / minors applicants.