Study visa (invitation letter from private school)
When applying for a visa category C in order to collect biometric data (fingerprints) requires personal appearance by the applicant.
Attention!!! The package of the documents is collected in the order established below;
An invitation letter from the business school
1.Applicant form with a recent passport size photograph (under the established form)
Dear clients records on the site profile, the application form will be generated automatically. When you finished you will have the opportunity to print out completed applications.
Requirements for completing application forms.
The application form is filled in block letters on each applicant in Italian or English languages.
For children complete separate application form. For a child under 18 years old, application form signed by both parents
Use only forms corresponding to accepted standards. The application for can be found on our website under ‘’Forms’’
Requirements for photography. Photo color on a white background -1 PCs. 30 mm x 40 mm or 35 mm x 45 mm
2.Copy of the applicant’s passport (a copy of the page with personal information and all previous Schengen visas, if any)
3.An invitation letter from business school must include the following information;
• Course description
• Number of hours per week (at least 20)
• The exact address, if in the invitation letter not registered residential address, accompanied by an invitation from a private person for the first year of studies + copy of ID card of the inviting person.
4.Certificate of enrolment
5.Documents about the payment for the training course
Previous education diploma (copy) and certificate from the place of study
The alleged training course should be linked to already obtained profession qualification upgrade and equip.
7.Documents confirming the place of residence (exact address)
Statement from the inviting side about the availability of residence.
8. Personal financial guarantee
• Reference from the bank, about availability of funds + statement of cash flow for the last 3 months
• Financial guarantee for learning more than 365 days – 5953,87 euro
• Sponsorship accepted
9.Insurance policy for the Schengen countries
To obtain a visa you need a medical insurance, valid in the Schengen area. The minimum amount of insurance coverage is 30.000 euros, in some cases, insurance may be required that has a wider coverage spectrum. You must provide the original + copy of the policy
The policy of medical insurance of citizens traveling abroad can be issued at the Visa Center
• There is a choice of the amount of insurance coverage in the range from 30 000 to 50 000 euros.
• The payment of the policy is made in tenge at the time of the conclusion of the contract (the insurance policy is made to the passport information of the applicant)
Attention!!! In order to avoid the fraud when registering an insurance policy outside of the office, it is necessary to read the documents confirming the powers of the insurance agent.
The insurance policy shall be issued to people up to the age of 64 years old.
10. Ticket reservation for the first trip or with an open date
11. International passport
Remember that the expiry date of the passport must exceed the validity of the requested visa by at least 3 months
Passport must have at least two blanks pages for affixing visas
The passport should be issued within the previous 10 years.
Documents representing evidence of family ties (including marriage certificate, documents confirming family composition, birth certificate of children, documents confirming the existence of family or other personal ties in the states of the Schengen zone.
12. Agreement to the processing of personal data (forms)
13. Identity card of a citizen of Kazakhstan or any other state for the conclusion of a contract
14. Attention!!! Children under 15 years old cannot go to school.