Self emploiment visa (figure corporate)
1.Official permission (Nulla Osta)
Formal permission from the Immigration Service at the Prefecture in Italy (Nulla Osta) valid for not more than 6 months (copy+ original)
2. Certificate from the Chamber of Commerce ( Visura commerale) of the inviting firm with the validity period not exceeding 6 months
3.Documents confirming the place of residence (exact address)
Statement from the inviting side about the availability of residence
4.Copy of the applicant’s passport (a copy of the page with personal information and all previous Schengen visas, if any)
5. Applicant form with a recent passport size photograph (under the established form)
Dear clients records on the site profile, the application form will be generated automatically. When you finished you will have the opportunity to print out completed applications.
Requirements for completing application forms.
The application form is filled in block letters on each applicant in Italian or English languages.
For children complete separate application form. For a child under 18 years old, application form signed by both parents
Use only forms corresponding to accepted standards. The application for can be found on our website under ‘’Forms’’
Requirements for photography.
Photo color on a white background -1 PCs. 30 mm x 40 mm or 35 mm x 45 mm
6. Financial guarantee
A foreign citizen who intends to enter the territory of Italy or another Member State of the Schengen Agreement, must have enough funds to ensure their stay in the Schengen area for the duration of the visit
The following documents are accepted as financial guarantee;
• Reference from the bank
About availability of funds + statement of cash flow for the last 3 months
The amount of money is required to enter to Italy is calculated on the basis of the parameters, approved by the Ministry of the Interior of Italy
7. International passport
Remember that the expiry date of the passport must exceed the validity of the requested visa by at least 3 months
Passport must have at least two blanks pages for affixing visas
The passport should be issued within the previous 10 years.
Documents representing evidence of family ties (including marriage certificate, documents confirming family composition, birth certificate of children, documents confirming the existence of family or other personal ties in the states of the Schengen zone.
8.The consular fee is paid in tenge
• The cost of issuing a short term visa type C -80 euros
• Ukraine, The Russian Federation, Macedonia, Serbia, Montenegro, Albania, Moldova, Bosnia, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan – 40 euros
• The cost of a prolonged visa type D -116 euros
The visa fee is not applicable to the nationals of the following categories;
• Children up to 6 years old
• Close relatives of citizens of EU countries (parents, spouses, children)
9. Identity card of a citizen of Kazakhstan or any other state for the conclusion of a contract.