When applying for a visa category C in order to collect biometric data (fingerprints) requires personal appearance by the applicant.
1.Applicant form with a recent passport size photograph (under the established form)
Dear clients records on the site profile, the application form will be generated automatically. When you finished you will have the opportunity to print out completed applications.
Requirements for completing application forms.
The application form is filled in block letters on each applicant in Italian or English languages.
For children complete separate application form. For a child under 18 years old, application form signed by both parents
Use only forms corresponding to accepted standards. The application form can be found on our website under ‘’Forms’’
Requirements for photography. Photo color on a white background -1 PCs. 30 mm x 40 mm or 35 mm x 45 mm
2.Copy of the applicant’s passport (a copy of the page with personal information and all previous Schengen visas, if any)
3.Invitation Letter or Hotel booking.
For applying a visa you must provide the following documents;
Invitation letter of an Italian citizen or a Foreign citizen legally resident in Italy supported by a copy of passport (pages with personal data and signature) or a residence permit. The invitation letter should be established sample letter di invito. You will find it on our website under ‘’Forms’’
In the Invitation letter it must be written dates of stay guest on Italian territory, place of residence it must be signed by inviting person
Or hotel booking with the address and phone numbers of hotels period of stay, surnames of each applicant
Or if you have a property in Italy or in the case of a lease of real property
- original + copy of the contract of sale or lease, on the citizen requesting a visa
- if visa is required for guests of the owner(landlord) he must provide contract of sale or lease, also invitation letter (original)
lettera di invito withthe confirmation of housing to a particular person for a specified period. You must attach a copy of the passport page with personal data and a copy of the visa of inviting person ,if that person not a citizen of Italy
If you intend to visit other Schengen countries except Italy, you must provide hotel reservations in all host countries
In case the purpose of your trip is a cruise, the embarkation form is mandatory.
You need to provide an invitation or hotel reservation for the whole period of your stay (every night) in the countries of Schengen agreement.
Requires the original reference from the employer on company letterhead indicating phone and address of the organization, position and length of the service and monthly salary of the applicant. The reference must indicate data of issue (to obtain a package of documents for a visa, reference is valid for a month) Reference signed by the head of organization and stamped.
Individual entrepreneurs provide a copy of the certificate of registration and a certificate indicating the position and the monthly income with a signature and stamp (if available)
Retirees provide pension certificate (original + copy)
Students provide a reference from the University stamped and signed by the dean of the faculty
Pupils provide a reference from the school
A foreign citizen who intends to enter the territory of Italy or another Member State of the Schengen Agreement, must have enough funds to ensure their stay in the Schengen area for the duration of the visit
The following documents are accepted as financial guarantee;
• Reference from the bank
About availability of funds + statement of cash flow for the last 3 months
• Bank guarantee
Fideiussione bancaria (original + copy) from the inviting side (private person or firm) On the account of inviting person, certain sum will be blocked addressed to an applicant. An appropriate document is recorded and applicant has to have it in original. As a rule, such a document is issued by large banks with a worldwide reputation. A similar document is also issued by insurance companies, and then it is called polizza fideiussoria
• Sponsorship of a citizenship of Kazakhstan
A guarantee letter + a copy of the ID/passport of the sponsor + a copy of the reference from the bank and a statement from the sponsor’s account
• Sponsorship of an Italian citizen
For close relatives, to attach a new form of confirmation of coverage expenses and grants of housing.
For all others, see information above
The amount of money is required to enter to Italy is calculated on the basis of the parameters, approved by the Ministry of the Interior of Italy.
The financial guarantee is valid for no more than 1 month
6. Insurance policy for the Schengen countries
To obtain a visa you need a medical insurance, valid in the Schengen area. The minimum amount of insurance coverage is 30.000 euros, in some cases, insurance may be required that has a wider coverage spectrum. You must provide the original + copy of the policy
The policy of medical insurance of citizens traveling abroad can be issued at the Visa Center
• There is a choice of the amount of insurance coverage in the range from 30 000 to 50 000 euros.
• The payment of the policy is made in tenge at the time of the conclusion of the contract (the insurance policy is made to the passport information of the applicant)
Attention!!! In order to avoid the fraud when registering an insurance policy outside of the office, it is necessary to read the documents confirming the powers of the insurance agent.
7.Airticket or ticket reservation round trip
Accepting tickets for the plane (train,bus) originals + a photocopy, or confirmation of their booking. If you plan to travel on your own transport, you must provide;
• Certificate of vehicle registration + photocopy
• International insurance policy (carta verde) + photocopy
• Driver’s license + photocopy
• A contract for the rental of the vehicle, if a trip is planned on a leased vehicle. If you plan to visit several Schengen countries you should provide a route for your journey.
8. International passport
Remember that the expiration date of the passport must exceed the expiration date of the visa, required for at least 3 months. The passport must have at least two blank pages for the visa. Passport must be issued not earlier than 10 previous years.
Documents representing evidence of family ties (including marriage certificate, documents confirming family composition, birth certificate of children, documents confirming the existence of family or other personal ties in the states of the Schengen zone.
10. Agreement to the processing of personal data (forms)
11. Identity card of a citizen of Kazakhstan or any other state for the conclusion of a contract.
12. The consular fee is paid in tenge
• The cost of issuing a short term visa type C – 80 euros
• Ukraine, The Russian Federation, Macedonia, Serbia, Montenegro, Albania, Moldova, Bosnia, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan – 35 euros
The consular fee is not charged from citizens of the following categories;
• Children under 6 years old
• Close relatives of citizens of EU countries (parents, spouses, children)
13. Non-Residents of the Republic of Kazakhstan must provide a document confirming legal residence in the territory of the Republic Kazakhstan, acting after returning from the trip.
We would like to inform you that in addition to the visa fee and additional services, you have to pay for services of the Visa center the cost of the services you can find here…
With the rules of filling documents, you can find in the section ‘’important information’’
If you have any additional questions, please clarify the information over the phone or e-mail address of the brunch filling. Read more…