When applying for a visa category C in order to collect biometric data(fingerprints)requires personal appearance by the applicant.
1.Applicant form with a recent passport size photograph (under the established form)
Dear clients records on the site profile, the application form will be generated automatically. When you finished you will have the opportunity to print out completed applications.
Requirements for completing application forms.
The application form is filled in block letters on each applicant in Italian or English languages.
For children complete separate application form. For a child under 18 years old, application form signed by both parents
Use only forms corresponding to accepted standards. The application for can be found on our website under ‘’Forms’’
2.Requirements for photography.
Photo color on a white background -1 PCs. 30 mm x 40 mm or 35 mm x 45 mm
Passport valid for at least three months after the scheduled date of departure from the Schengen zone and containing at least two blanks of pages for visas. The passport should be issued within the previous 10 years.
4.Copy of the applicant’s passport (a copy of the page with personal information and all previous Schengen visas, if any)
The invitation letter must be from the Italian firm, or Italian branch of multinational company (scanned copy, fax)
• All invitees name, position, and a place of work
• The period of the requested visa
• Planned activities invited in Italy (visiting factories, unpaid internships in firms, ordering materials, etc.)together with an indication of the places visited.
• Institution or physical person in Italy, which assumes all costs for accommodation of the invited person, food and health insurance. An invitation letter should be formed on the letterhead of the company, certified by the stamped and signature of the responsible person of the Italian organization with the decryption of the signature.
In the invitation letter must be written ‘’The host company is criminally responsible for the duration of stay of the foreign citizen if he violates the law on emigration (DL 286 ,DEL 25.7.1998,ART. 12)
If the applicant is accompanied by the relatives, at the invitation of their personal information and purpose of the visit ‘’Accompanied’’
Enough to provide a scanned or facsimile copy.
6.The copy of the passport of Italian representative from the organization who signed the invitation letter (page with personal data and signature)
7.An extract from the Chamber of Commerce (visura ingegnere) of the inviting company valid for not more than 6 months(copy)
8.Documents confirming the place of residence
- Hotel reservations with the address and contacts of the hotel, the period of stay, the name and surname of each applicant or
- The presence of the exact address of residence in the invitation letter from the Italian organization.
9. Employer Declaration
Requires the original reference from the employer on company letterhead indicating phone and address of the organization, position and length of the service and monthly salary of the applicant. The reference must indicate data of issue (to obtain a package of documents for a visa, reference is valid for a month) Reference signed by the head of organization and stamped.
Individual entrepreneurs provide a copy of the certificate of registration and a certificate indicating the position and the monthly income with a signature and stamp (if available)
10. Financial guarantee
A foreign citizen who intends to enter the territory of Italy or another Member State of the Schengen Agreement, must have enough funds to ensure their stay in the Schengen area for the duration of the visit
The following documents are accepted as financial guarantee;
• Reference from the bank
About availability of funds + statement of cash flow for the last 3 months
• The order about the business trip (in the order about business trip
the purpose and terms of the trip, payment of the travelling expenses
The financial guarantee is valid for no more than 1 month
The amount of money is required to enter to Italy is calculated on the basis of the parameters, approved by the Ministry of the Interior of Italy
11. Insurance policy for the Schengen countries
To obtain a visa you need a medical insurance, valid in the Schengen area. The minimum amount of insurance coverage is 30.000 euros, in some cases, insurance may be required that has a wider coverage spectrum. You must provide the original + copy of the policy
The policy of medical insurance of citizens traveling abroad can be issued at the Visa Center
• There is a choice of the amount of insurance coverage in the range from 30 000 to 50 000 euros.
• The payment of the policy is made in tenge at the time of the conclusion of the contract (the insurance policy is made to the passport information of the applicant)
Attention!!! In order to avoid the fraud when registering an insurance policy outside of the office, it is necessary to read the documents confirming the powers of the insurance agent.
12.Airticket or ticket reservation round trip
Accepting tickets for the plane (train,bus) originals + a photocopy, or confirmation of their booking. If you plan to travel on your own transport, you must provide;
• Certificate of vehicle registration + photocopy
• International insurance policy (carta verde) + photocopy
• Driver’s license + photocopy
• A contract for the rental of the vehicle, if a trip is planned on a leased vehicle. If you plan to visit several Schengen countries you should provide a route for your journey.
Documents representing evidence of family ties (including marriage certificate, documents confirming family composition, birth certificate of children, documents confirming the existence of family or other personal ties in the states of the Schengen zone.
14. Agreement to the processing of personal data (forms)
15. Identity card of a citizen of Kazakhstan or any other state for the conclusion of a contract.
16.The consular fee is paid in tenge
• The cost of issuing a short term visa type C -80 euros
• Ukraine, The Russian Federation, Macedonia, Serbia, Montenegro, Albania, Moldova, Bosnia, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan – 35 euros
17. Non-Residents of the Republic of Kazakhstan must provide a document confirming legal residence in the territory of the Republic Kazakhstan, acting after returning from the trip
We would like to inform you that in addition to the visa fee and additional services, you have to pay for services of the Visa center the cost of the services you can find here…
With the rules of filling documents, you can find in the section ‘’important information’’
If you have any additional questions, please clarify the information over the phone or e-mail address of the brunch filling. Read more…