Welcome to the Italian Visa Center in Astana of VMS (Visa Management Service).
In our website, you will find all the necessary information to assist you in the preparation and lodging of all the documents to apply within a short period of time for an Italian visa.
In order to present the documents at VMS and file a Visa application, you have to book an appointment. You can do so either by calling directly our call-center or through the VMS website (link “Book an Appointment”). Your appointment will be scheduled for the first available working day.
Call-center VMS: Astana +7(7172)787974, Almaty +7(727)3356117, Atyrau +7(7122)973915.
Any additional information regarding the supporting documents for your application or either tracking your passport, can be requested writing to the following e-mail address:firstname.lastname@example.org or: email@example.com.
During the peak travel season the waiting period for making a visa application at the Embassy of Italy it’s considerably longer. Applicants should therefore submit their applications well in advance.
At the request of the Italian Embassy in Astana city, Visa application center “VMS” can take only those visa applications, which require a passport after the following dates:
from 5 working days for visa applications submitted to the Visa Application Centre in Astana;
from 7 working days for visa applications submitted to the visa center in Almaty;
from 8 working days for visa applications submitted to the visa center in Atyrau;
(Not counting the date of application)
NOTICE: In accordance with the rules of the Schengen area, the Italian Embassy in Astana reserves the right to consider an application for a visa for longer than the specified period.
The service fee charged by the VMS Visa Service Centre for Italy is as follows:
- Astana: 19 Euro per each application (passport submitted).
- Almaty: 19 Euro + 2350 tenge (courier express delivery to the Embassy of Italy in Astana of the documents and return) per each application (passport submitted).
- Atyrau: 19 Euro + 2350 tenge (courier express delivery to the Embassy of Italy in Astana of the documents and return) per each application (passport submitted).
- Payment of such fees made in cash in tenge only at the cashier counter of the VMS center at the moment of filing the application.
- VMS only processes the following visa categories: Tourism, Business, Study, University studies, Scholarships, Medical treatment, Employee to be with a secure job offer, Employee to be with a secure job offer in entertainment/show business, Self employed worker, Self employed worker in entertainment/show business, Invitations, Transit, Re-entry, Medical Treatment. To the attention of people applying for the visa at VMS Visa Center.
- We inform you that VMS offers also the service of delivering passports to your address by DHL .
Opening hoursApplications’ submission:
Passport collection: Monday-Friday 9:00-18:00
The needed documents to be submitted in:
1. Personal presents (agreement VMS + ID)
2. Third party (notarially certified attorney + agreement VMS + third party ID)
3. Relatives (certified documents confirming relationship + letter of acknowledgment + third party ID + relatives)